Wednesday 13 August 2014

Zentangle

  Whenever I decide to draw, paint, or craft something, I like to have a general image, in my head, of what I want the piece to look like when I'm done with it. There are some exceptions though! When I start doodling, I never think about what I'm going to draw... I just do! Zentangle is one type of doodling I enjoy!

 When I'm feeling stressed or depressed and I feel like I need to empty my head from all that's there, I start with a line or circle or any simple shape really. The cool thing about Zentangle is that you don't have to be a professional artist to star doodling! All you got to do is grab a piece  of paper and a pen or pencil and set your imagination free!

  However, you are required to draw patterns! You see, that's the thing about Zentangle, it revolves around the infinite patterns that you can come up with.

  The following are some of my best Zentangle doodles:

As far as i remember, this is the biggest Zentangle piece I've ever drawn!
This was just for me to practice with a new pen.
During exams and school days, I  get bored and stressed a lot so I just grab a pen and start doodling
 on my notebooks ;P 
This is my latest doodle and my favorite so far!
  I prefer Zentangling with black on white paper, the way it was first done by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. www.zentangle.com is their official website where you can learn more about this type of art!

 Feel free to share your experience with me in the comments down below, and if you already Zentangle then your advice and criticism is more than welcome too!

That's all for this post, but for now... TheHoarderMe is over and out!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin